$99.00 - 10 Things Asset-Based Lenders Should Know About Machinery & Equipment Auction Sales - Non-Member Rate
$50.00 - 10 Things Asset-Based Lenders Should Know About Machinery & Equipment Auction Sales - Member Rate
Originally aired May 10, 2012. The auction platform is a now more popular than ever way to monetize secured assets when all other options have been exhausted. But the auction landscape has changed significantly in recent years. To the finance industry, public auctions were once considered "fire sales," representing the lowest possible recovery. Many lenders would not even consider an Forced Liquidation Value appraisal in their risk analysis, focusing only on Orderly Liquidation Value. Today, in most cases, a properly conducted and executed auction sale strategy will reach a more active, targeted market, at a far lower cost, and generate greater net proceeds than an extended orderly liquidation.
What you will learn:
· What questions they need to ask before choosing a liquidator.
· How to decide which sale strategy to move forward with.
· Which factors really impact asset recovery
· Which areas necessitate investment to maximize sale proceeds.
· How to better protect themselves during the liquidation process.
Marc A. Eli Swirsky, C.E.A., President, LiquiTec Industries, Inc.